CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

behind the skins??

Hey this is my first post, after so many years i stopped blogging, then i decided to start blogging again. I don't know why. Maybe because i saw my sister always doing the blogging thingyy. If you want to show my sister blog (she's more expert then me) visit this : Click here to see her blog


Ok, according to the title, what is the meaning of "behind the skins?". Honestly, i don't know why. But because now i really adore this tv series from england, calles SKINS, i just start to combine all this thing in my mind, then i decided to named the blog Behind the Skins(In this term, the Skins is not about the tv series, but the real skins which cover our body,key), which means that this blog is the place to open the undiscovered thing in my life, far away to the deep down.(LOL). so, i think its enough for my introduction, see you soon then.xo

I dedicate this song for you, one of my fav song and one of my fav male singer,enjoy!



0 comments: